Ascend Insurance Segment – October 24, 2020
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hour 3 Seg 1 – Ascend Insurance Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
ASCEND INSURANCE w/ Dennis VanBuskirk re: 36917 Cook St. #101, Palm Desert, CA. 92211.
– REPORT on new 3 month-old grandson Cole Munson Van Buskirk.
– FACT that Ascend Insurance represents over 30 different insurance carriers. He’s a broker. ALL INSURANCE RATES WILL GO UP DUE TO THE FIRES, not necessarily the Pandemic.
– DISCUSSION of “Joey Pal” question…. What impact will COVID-19 and the fact that Canadians are not coming to the CV. They have insurance on their home here as a secondary residence. Insurance will remain the same if the owner doesn’t come down this year.
– REPORT that sometimes have someone “check” on your empty home can cause more claims accidentally than not having someone check. I.e. accidentally leaving water running, etc.
– REPORT on car insurance for part-time residents. He handles all these changes FOR his Canadian clients.
– REPORT that anyone with a security system on their home, part-time or not, gets a discount.
– REPORT that business is good because homes are selling here in the CV.
– PPO part of Open Enrollment can be changed during your birth month. Medicare Open Enrollment thru Dec., 7. Still called Covered CA.
– He insures everything and everyone. Anything THAT HAS TO DO W/ INSURANCE. Flood insurance popular now. NEVER A BROKERAGE FEE. His office speaks Spanish. Dennis does all the health insurance. Most paperwork can be done on-line AND HE WILL DO IT FOR YOU!!!