Restaurant of the Week Segment – August 29, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 1 – Restaurant of the Week Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK w/ Joe Enos re: Marketing and Public Relations for “Lulu California Bistro”. 200 S. Palm Canyon Dr., Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– REPORT that LuLu has been open for 9 years now. Joey was the first person thru the door for the “soft” opening in 2011, followed by Fred “The Hammer” and Linda Williamson.
– REPORT that Lulu will extend dining out on the sidewalk next weekend.
– REPORT on Weekend Brunch for $19.99 for three courses. Sat., and Sun., 9 – 3 PM.
– REPORT that Sun., – Thurs., 1/2 off bottles of wine.
Can have it if you order “out” or “in”. Alcohol must be served w/ a meal. But if you “take out” you can have wine and/or cocktails.
– REPORT on the menu @ Lulu. i.e. entire menu is available for patio dining and/or take-out.
– NAMED TRIP ADVISOR’S “TOP RESTAURANT” for the top 10% of restaurants AROUND THE WORLD!!!
– REPORT that “Acqua CA. Bistro” in Rancho Mirage hopes to open soon.
– SCOOP that the David Green’s “Musical Theatre University” (Part of P.S. Unified School District) students will be doing a TV show on KESQ, channel #3, for 13 weeks. Starting Sunday Sept., 13 w/ all required protocols. www.musicaltheatreuniversity.com.