Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment – August 29, 2020
09:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 2 – Desert Oasis Healthcare Segment
Hello, hello Joey Pals;
Just to remind you, that even though I am doing my best to provide you up-to-date information, please check websites and phone numbers for the latest. Coronavirus Hotlines and Websites: Desert Oasis Healthcare www.mydohc.com (760) 969-6555; Eisenhower Health (760) 837-8988; Desert AIDS Project Triage Clinic (760) 992-0407. Be well and all the best. Blessings, Joey.
DESERT OASIS HEALTHCARE w/ Dr. Lindsey Valenzuela re: Administrator over Population Health and Prescription Management. i.e. PHARX; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
– REPORT that we are now starting our 24th. week of “Sheltering in Place”.
– REPORT that CV restaurants can’t re-open until we have a positivity rate of 8% for a week or more, and the CV is @ 12%.
– REPORT that she makes certain that D.O.H.C. clients are well taken care of and can get the prescription that they need.
– REPORT on the reason folks CAN’T get their prescriptions. Also includes the education component.
– REPORT that there are lots of virtual visits thru D.O.H.C. Older population is actually using the virtual visits more than the younger clients of D.O.H.C.
– REPORT that the CV hospitals now have less than 200 COVID-19 patients, the lowest number so far.
– DISCUSSION of “Joey Pal” questions re;
1. Clotting. Anti-clotting drugs seem to reduce the risk of death by COVID-19 or being on a ventilator.
2. Over-the-counter ointment that is FDA registered, not approved. To coat the inside of nasal passages as a preventative measure.