Real Estate Segment – January 26, 2024
3:00 – 4:00 PM
Seg 3 – Real Estate Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
BRADY SANDAHL REAL ESTATE GROUP/KELLER WILLIAMS LUXURY HOMES w/ Steve Pawlik re: Brady’s new business partner, a listing specialist. 70005 Mirage Cove Dr., Rancho Mirage, CA. 92270.
– REPORT that Brady Sandahl Real Estate Group/Keller Williams Luxury Homes has three offices; Palm Springs, Rancho Mirage and La Quinta. Part of the largest real estate sales force on the planet. More agents around the globe than any other brand.
j- REPORT on how to stage a house to sell. Stage the kitchen and bathroom, especially on-line.
– REPORT that 90% of their buyers are from out of the Coachella Valley.
1. Median price of a detached home in the CV is $635,000. Down 1.6% year over year.
2. The three-month average of sales was 480 units a month, which is 20 units below last year.
3. CV inventory increased 150 units and stood @ 2,260 units. Highest inventory since the start of the pandemic.
4. The median number of “days in the market” in CV was 36 days, one day less than last month.
5. 145.9% of sales sold above list price. One out of every 6 sales.
– QUESTIONS FROM “JOEY PALS.”
1. Why is it so difficult to buy a house now? (Working w/ Brady Sandahl gives you the best chance of understanding the market. Last week had 260 active listings. The number of buyers is up and making offers on properties)
– REPORT that if you are thinking about selling, you must have a property that looks great and is priced BELOW the perceived value. Otherwise buyers were wait for the market to slow down.
– REPORT that we WILL NOT HAVE A CRASH but will have a significant REDUCTION in the number of buyers. Therefore pricing declines will show up. The Market WILL NOT DETERMINE the outcome, but it will tell you what to do DIFFERENTLY to get the outcome you want in the timeframe you want.
– DISCUSSION that we are in a “beauty-pageant price war”. i.e. if you’ve got a 4 bedroom home price it as a 3 bedroom one.
– REPORT that there are enough folks buying real estate has gone down or up depending on where you live in the Valley. If you are looking @ the market from a buyer’s perspective, your biggest fear is that the value may go down. Price NEEDS TO BE CORRECT.
2. Why are young people having trouble buying a home? (Check w/ Brady about the programs that are available for first time buyers and save up.)
– DISCUSSION of the Coachella Valley real estate market as we go into the Tourist Season.
– DISCUSSION that the biggest disadvantage to the Real Estate Market IS THE MEDIA. DO NOT DEPEND ON ZILLOW, THE NETWORK NEWS ETC.
– ANNOUNCEMENT that Brady Sandahl Real Estate Group has been voted #1 – HIGHEST PRODUCING TEAM – for FOUR YEARS in a row by Palm Springs Life and therefore Brady’s team is selling about one home EVERY business day. All types of reasons come into play about why folks sell. Google shows Brady Sandahl has over 350 Five-star reviews.
– DISCUSSION of the job of Brady Sandahl Real Estate is doing and how he is providing the best knowledge and service to clients ALL OVER THE WORLD.
– REPORT that you can learn/follow along/keep up and read about the real estate market for yourself @ www.bradysandahl.com/followus. 66,000 folks are following Brady in this way.
– REPORT that Brady has connections w/ over 900 offices in the U.S. and Canada he can really service your real estate needs so easily.
– REPORT that Brady bought Irvine, Lake Arrowhead and Big Bear offices.
– (contact info: www.bradysandahl.com and (760) 4099-1540).