cont. Desert Oasis Health Care Segment – November 13, 2023
3:00 – 4:00 PM
Seg 3 – cont. Desert Oasis Health Care Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
cont. D.O.H.C. w/ Dr. Brian Hodgkins re: Executive V.P. of Clinical Operations @ D.O.H.C.; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
– cont. QUESTIONS FROM Joey Pal’s/Brian’s clients/news in the “Medicine Cabinet”.
4. What happens when we breathe in all this dust we are experiencing now in the CV? (Goes into lungs, airways. Actually, lungs will CLEAN themselves, but the dusts still causes asthma, pneumonia, allergies, etc.)
5. What’s this about cell phones and a man’s sperm count? (There’s been shown a decrease in sperm count but not the quality of the sperm in men. Because men tend to keep their cell phones in the pants pockets. I Phones are worse with regard to Radiation than Android phones.)
– REMINDER about Medicare Open Enrollment, check w/ Brian Bilhartz of Bilhartz Desert Insurance. Deadline is Dec., 7.
– (contact info: www.mydohc.com and www.myturn.gov and (760) 969-6555).