Desert Oasis Health Care Segment – November 6, 2023
3:00 – 4:00 PM
Seg 2 – Desert Oasis Health Care Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
D.O.H.C. w/ Dr. Lindsey Valenzuela re: 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”. Vice President of Population Health and Health Integration.
– QUESTIONS FROM Joey Pals in the “Medicine Cabinet”.
1. If you rub your feet together when you go to bed, will you sleep better? (This is called “cricket feet” and yes, it has a calming effect and will help you sleep better. WOW!!!.)
2. Does going to bed an hour later increases your chances of getting killer diseases? (Yes if you understand the definition of “good sleep” w/ a pattern of good food and exercise habits.)
3. Is sitting in the hot tub the same as 30 minutes of jogging? (Yes, especially in the legs and for circulation. Walking still helps the blood flow, blood pressure and your heart.)
4. Does the Covid shot increase the risks of strokes in older adults? (According to the FDA, they are looking into this and especially the combination of the FLU AND Covid shot.)
– (contact info: www.mydohc.com and www.myturn.gov and (760) 969-6555).