cont. Travel w/ ACT Tours Segment – October 20, 2023
3:00 – 4:00 PM
Seg 3 – cont. Travel w/ ACT Tours Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
A.C.T. TOURS w/ Steve Kanold re: 555 S. Sunrise Way, #219, Palm Springs, CA. 92264.
– REPORT on the FREE monthly Travel Club the first Wednesday of each month being SRO in Oct.
– QUESTION FROM “JOEY PALS”
1. What is Steve’s perception of the heartache in Israel and it’s impact on travel.
– REPORT that the Feb., ’24 cruise that departs from Greece, 3 days in Israel and 2 days in Egypt is still scheduled to go. Since that’s 5 months away, they are waiting to see. No one has cancelled the trip. Most wars in Israel are short. Everyone says “we are monitoring the situation”.
– REPORT on whether travel insurance covers wars. Some do.
– HOLD THE DATE: OCT., 28 Dinner w/ the Tigers @ the Diamond Valley Lodge in Hemet. VIP package w/ a discount for ACT-TOUR clients. www.dinnerwithtigers.com.
– HOLD THE DATE: Nov., 1 “FREE TRAVEL CLUB OF THE DESERT” w/ Jeff Geston of Celebrity Tours and CEO of Travelex Insurance Co. to address these travel questions.
– HOLD THE DATE: “Best of Africa” to 5 countries in March ‘24. The hotels are first class and deluxe. Considered the most exciting trip you can take. $5995. INCLUDING NON-STOP AIR. See Table Mountain and Victoria Falls.
– REPORT on the native tribes in Africa. “Sonny-bona” is greetings in native tongue. Eating lots of organic native foods.
– DEFINITION of what “add-on fees” are and that ACT. doesn’t have them.
– HOLD THE DATE: Tracing Western Civilization Luxury Cruise on Celebrity Cruises. Greece, Israel and Egypt. Jan., 31 – Feb., 13, 2024. $1895. Including tips, beverages, free WI-fi, plus $200 per person onboard credit.
– (contact info: www.act-tours.com and (760) 322-1247).