Ascend Insurance Segment – October 27, 2023
3:00 – 4:00 PM
Seg 1 – Ascend Insurance Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
ASCEND INSURANCE w/ Dennis Van Buskirk re; re: 36917 Cook St., #101, Palm Desert, CA. 92211. In University Village. 26 Years.
– QUESTIONS FROM “JOEY PALS”
1.What are the insurance implications about the fire? (If you had fire insurance you would be covered. Older homes may not have insurance. Referenced Robert L. Firth’s appearance.).
– REPORT that after 26 years in this business, LAST WEEK DENNIS GOT HIS FIRST FLOOD CLAIM re: Hurricane Hilary. Happened in Cathedral City, a flood zone. Flood insurance covers any water that comes inside @ ground level.
– REPORT that it’s important to have CONTENT insurance from a flood.
– REPORT that your roof is covered for flood damage thru your FIRE insurance, as long as it’s in good repair.
– DISCUSSION of earthquake insurance.
– REPORT that whenever you call in a claim, whether it’s paid or not, it goes on your record.
2. Car insurance just went up 16%? (The majority of the companies he writes for HAVE LEFT CALIFORNIA.)
– REPORT that NOW IF YOU ARE ONE DAY LATE paying your premium, the insurance companies will probably NOT RENEW YOU.)
– REPORT on the 30 different companies he works with. NO BROKERAGE FEES.
– REPORT that the whole office is bi-lingual.
– REPORT that the office does the paperwork…a lot of it on-line and over the phone.
– REPORT that he also writes commercial policies.
– (contact info; www.ascendins.com and (760) 341-3477.)