Desert Oasis Health Care Segment – October 16, 2023
3:00 – 4:00 PM
Seg 2 – Desert Oasis Health Care Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
D.O.H.C. w/ Dr. Brian Hodgkins re: Executive V.P. of Clinical Operations @ D.O.H.C.; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
– REPORT on the D.O.H.C. TV Show on Friday; “The Pulse” on CBS, KESQ. First show is about “getting to know D.O.H.C.; 2nd show is about Medicare Advantage/Open Enrollment. Etc., D.O.H.C. is moving into social media influencing.
– REPORT that D.O.H.C. is a big supporter of “Paint El Paseo Pink”. Their mobile unit will be there.
– HOLD THE DATE: Sat., Oct., 21. D.O.H.C. is the “Life Is Why” sponsor of the American Heart Association ‘s Coachella Valley Stroke and Heart Walk @ Palm Desert Civic Park. Steps off @ 9 AM.
– QUESTIONS FROM Joey Pals/Brian’s clients/news in the “Medicine Cabinet”.
1. Are at-home colon cancer tests accurate? (Yes, for basic things…i.e. blood in the stool. D.O.H.C. sends out kits to members. Colorguard is good too, tests for blood and other bio-markers in the stool. Having a colonoscopy is good practice too, buys you 10 years before your next one.)
– (contact info: www.mydohc.com and www.myturn.gov and (760) 969-6555).