cont. Travel Segment – August 18, 2023
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 3:00 – 4:00 PM
Seg 2 – cont. Travel Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
MIKE THOMPSON RV w/ Sher Lyckman. Store Manager – 68318 E. Palm Cyn., Dr., Hwy 111, Cathedral City, CA. 92234.
– DISCUSSION of her NEW wonderful Summer tv commercials. Maybe a Barbie-themed one.
– REPORT on Nancy Tapick of the Desert Symphony’s RV in Montana and her summer driving experience.
– REPORT on Outdoor Resorts for motor coaches.
– REPORT that the summer is not slower anymore. CV is a destination location.
– REPORT on the life-style of an RV Family and community.
– REPORT on the RV for every budget. Great time for cash buyers. Sher is “dealing in the desert”.
– REPORT that if you are a cash or payment buyer IT’S THE TIME TO BUY, because the amt. you pay today will be less than you’ll pay in 6 months when interest rates come down.
– DISCUSSION of how successful Mike Thompson is EVERY MONTH and as more folks get out there into the “campgrounds of life” LOVE it, demand goes up.
– REPORT they are open 7 days a week from 9 AM to 5 PM. Sundays from 10 AM to 5 PM. They are doing MORE IMPROVEMENTS on the lot.
– REPORT that she’ll buy, consign, trade ANYTHING!!!
She’ll ALWAYS provide “customer delight”.
– (contact info: www.mikethompson.com and (760) 324-3651).