cont.“Senior Moment” Segment – August 9, 2023
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 3:00 – 4:00 PM
Seg 2 – cont.“Senior Moment” Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
DEMENTIA HELP CENTER w/ Mary Lou Green an Independent Family Care Consultant. re: 75-270 Hwy., 111, Ste., 204, Indian Wells 92210.
– MISSION STATEMENT that Dementia Help Center is the rescue plan for family caregivers. Fear cripples, but knowledge empowers.
– QUESTIONS FROM “JOEY PALS” FOR NEXT TIME.
1. What is DONANEMAB? (For early stages of Dementia/Alzheimer. Attacks the protein in a bad brain situation.)
2. Will taking Olive Oil daily help prevent Dementia? (Not really, but a Mediterranean diet that includes Olive Oil will. The best thing to do each day IS TO WALK).
3. Is there an “at home” Dementia Test? (Yes.)
4. If you don’t have a bowel movement for 4 days it that a sign of Dementia? (No a problem w/ your digestive system.)
– REPORT on their bi-monthly “THRIVE” support group for ALL LEVELS. Open to clients, family, care-givers. Also have a ZOOM meeting. Call for the link. FREE CONSULTATIONS. Indian Wells group meets 1st and 3rd Wed., of each month. La Quinta group meets 2nd and 4th Wed., in Old Town. of each month.
– (contact info: www.dementiahelpcenter.com and (760) 636-6355).