Desert Water Agency Segment – July 7, 2023
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Seg 3 – Desert Water Agency Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
DESERT WATER AGENCY w/ Xochitl Pena and Melinda Weinrich re: 1200 S. Gene Autry Tr., Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– INTRODUCTION of Melinda.
– REPORT – Annual water quality report is out on their website. FAQ section w/ questions and answers.
– REPORT that DWA tests the water. Over 2500 tests a year on our water. Tests happen daily.
– REPORT that their results were very positive for our water quality.
– REPORT that the water that is tested is our regular drinking water in our homes.
– DISCUSSION of the impact of the heat we are getting ready for on our grass and the increased water use we will experience. TIME TO CHECK YOUR SPRINKERS.
– REPORT on who/what other water systems we are connected to. How and where we get our water from. We get ours from the Colorado River.
– DISCUSSION of how we “clean” the water we get from the River.
– REPORT that they will mail the Water Quality Report if you call and request same.
– (contact info: www.dwa.org.and (760) 323-4971)