Palm Springs Air Museum Segment – August 2, 2023
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 3:00 – 4:00 PM
Seg 3 – Palm Springs Air Museum Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
PALM SPRINGS AIR MUSEUM w/ Ann Greer re: 745 N. Gene Autry Tr., Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– The Patriotic Center of the Coachella Valley. – REPORT that the Museum is open every day from 10 AM to 5 PM. that KIDS 12 and under get in FREE w/ a paying adult. Friendly dogs on a leash. DO NOT LEAVE PETS IN A CAR.
– REPORT that all hangers are air conditioned in 91,000 sq. feet of exhibit space.
– REPORT on the gift shop where you can go in and shop without going into the Museum
– REPORT that you can go into the Café and not go into the Museum. (Best tuna fish sandwich)
– REPORT that Sat., mornings from 10:30 – 12:30 PM “Open Cockpits” included w/ Museum admission.
– HOLD THE DATES:
1. Aug., 5 the Tiger Cat.
2. Aug., 12 the Corsair
3. Aug., 19 the Warhawk
4. Aug., 26 the Wildcat
– DISCUSSION that this Sept., will be the LAST RENO AIR RACE. We need support NOW for the three planes of ours that are going.
– (contact info: www.psairmuseum.org and (760) 778-6262.)
– REPORT ON ACT FOR MS;
– REPORT on HOLD THE DATES:
1. Nov., 29 – Christmas Event @ the P.S. Air Museum
2. Feb., 19 – Golf Tourney @ Palm Valley
3. Ap., 6 – 25th Gala
– DISCUSSION of the wonderful grant Act For MS received for mental health support.
(contact info: www.actforms.org and ((760) 773-9806).