Palm Springs Air Museum Segment – July 5, 2023
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Seg 2 – Palm Springs Air Museum Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
PALM SPRINGS AIR MUSEUM w/ Ann Greer re: 745 N. Gene Autry Tr., Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– The Patriotic Center of the Coachella Valley.
– REPORT that on July 4 there was FREE admission for all Veterans.
– REPORT that all hangers are air conditioned in 91,000 sq. feet of exhibit space.
– REPORT that Warbird Rides are only in the mornings.
– DISCUSSION that this Sept., will be the LAST RENO AIR RACE. We need support NOW for the three planes of ours that are going.
– REPORT on the new education page to do “first flight” experiences for students who want to fly for the Airlines. Working w/ local chapter of the Air and Space Force Association and the schools. Drop down education tab on the website.
– REPORT on the summer camps available. www.smarteducation.us is their partner for weekly camps arranged by age. One family activity a month too.
– REPORT that the Museum is open every day from 10 AM to 5 PM. that KIDS 12 and under get in FREE w/ a paying adult. Friendly dogs on a leash. DO NOT LEAVE PETS IN A CAR. – (contact info: www.psairmuseum.org and (760) 778-6262.)
– REPORT ON ACT FOR MS;
1. HOLD THE DATE: July 9 “Jazz It Up” from 5 to 8 PM @ the Classic Club for $150. w/ Bill Marx w/ guests. www.actforms.org and ((760) 773-9806.