Eisenhower Health Segment – July 26, 2023
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 3:00 – 4:00 PM
Seg 1 – Eisenhower Health Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
EISENHOWER HEALTH w/ Lee Rice, 17 years as Media Co-ordinator and Communications Specialist. And Marielena Cid board certified diabetes educator and manager of EH Diabetes Education Services Dept. re: Eisenhower Health 39000 Bob Hope Dr., Rancho Mirage, CA. 92270.
– REPORT that Eisenhower Health is the 1st hospital in the desert to implement this newly FDAI-approved device.
– REPORT on the iLet Bionic Pancreas. How it acts as the body’s pancreas.
– REPORT on how user-friendly it is. Patient simply needs their weight to get started. System will use continuous learning to regulate blood glucose levels w/ minimal input.
– DISCUSSION that EH’s affiliation w/ UC San Diego Health facilitated this.
– (contact info; www.eisenhowerhealth.org and (760) 773-4280).