Bilhartz Desert Insurance Segment – July 11, 2023
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Seg 2 – Bilhartz Desert Insurance Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
BILHARTZ DESERT INSURANCE w/ Brian Bilhartz. 41865 Boardwalk; Ste., 108, Palm Dessert. 92211.
– REPORT that Medicare enrollment period ended Dec., 7 but Feb., and Mar. is when we start planning for Oct., 15 annual election period.
– DISCUSSION on the fact that there may be significant changes and he KEEPS up w/ all the changes.
– REPORT that you have your Medicare Card for A and B, then there is D for drugs so think of C as a combination of A,B & D.
– REPORT that his agency focuses on Medicare. Not many agents do this specialty. He will have on-line and in-person classes to attend to keep up w/ the changes.
– REPORT that Medicare is NOT just for older persons.
– REPORT on what we should be doing about insurances @ this time OF THE YEAR. The rules about what you can and cannot do are hard to understand.
– REPORT that he can’t speak to the changes until Oct. If you didn’t make changes YOU CANNOT for the rest of the year. Now we are in a “lock in” period thru the end of year.
– REPORT that CA. wants you to re-file each year for your Medical benefits as of April 1. As of July last year lots of rules changed. YOU NEED BRIAN.
– REPORT that this is so complicated one should work w/ Brian to get through it. WATCH out for “tricks”…..speak w/ Brian to be certain.
– REPORT that Brian will serve his clients in their home, in his office, on the phone. He has all the special classification to do all of this.
– (contact info; www.bilhartzinsurance.com and (760) 459-9617).