Desert Oasis Health Care Segment – June 19, 2023
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Seg 3 – Desert Oasis Health Care Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
D.O.H.C. w/ Dr. Brian Hodgkins re: Executive V.P. of Clinical Operations @ D.O.H.C.; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
– cont. QUESTIONS FROM “JOEY PALS” in the “Medicine Cabinet”.
4. cont. Lecanemab? (More to follow, probably will be approved by the FDA later this year. It will be $27,000/ a year.)
5. U. of Copenhagen and mitochondria? (Yes. New protein CBPB4 discovered. Mitochondria provides energy in your cells. Now they can stimulate the cell to continue to provide energy).
6. The Covid Pandemic and the controversy over the Wuhan Lab, the masks, the original source etc.? (Dr. Brian’s homework for next time.).
7. How is it that identical twins have different fingerprints. (Yes, it’s possible…different DNA, things happen in utero).
8. Rosuvastatin and kidney risks? (Can treat high cholesterol and triglyceride levels. May reduce the risk of heart attack, stroke etc.)
9. Is there a vaccine to prevent brain cancer? (There’s one in development that is very promising.).
– (contact info: www.mydohc.com and www.myturn.gov and (760) 969-6555).