Desert Oasis Health Care Segment – June 26, 2023
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Seg 2 – Desert Oasis Health Care Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
D.O.H.C. w/ Dr. Brian Hodgkins re: Executive V.P. of Clinical Operations @ D.O.H.C.; 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
– REPORT that this is the 183rd week of D.O.H.C.’s reporting since the start of the Pandemic.
– QUESTIONS FROM “JOEY PALS” in the “Medicine Cabinet”.
1. What is autophagy? (A cellular process and state your body goes into when you do an extended fast. Affects liver.)
2. Is there a connection between sleep patterns and heart disease? (Yes, bad sleep patterns contribute to many things; i.e. hypertension which leads to heart issues and many other things.)
3. Do short naps help keep a brain healthy? (Yes, There is even a possible genetic link to “napping” and thereby having larger brain masses.)
4. Is the antibiotic CIPROFLOXACIN linked to suicides? (Slightly, but so are quite a few other drugs.)
– (contact info: www.mydohc.com and www.myturn.gov and (760) 969-6555).