Restaurant of the Week Segment – May 15, 2023
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Seg 1 – Restaurant of the Week Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK w/ Dennis Costa re: “Bouschet and P.S. Air Bar”. In the Sun Center of Palm Springs. 611 S. Palm Canyon, STE., #222, Palm Springs.
– REPORT on recording from P.S. Air Bar and celebrating the birthday today of Lainie Kazan and playing her music for the Joey English Mystery Song on the show all week.
– REPORT that Johannes from “Johannes Restaurant” is sitting next to us.
– DISCUSSION of how the drinks (served by the bartenders/”pilots”) lol.
– DESCRIPTION of the interior of the restaurant… is the interior of an aircraft. i.e. US Air seats in first class and coach.
– REPORT on the incredible food.
– DISCUSSION of the Bouschet Wine Society monthly wine club.
– REPORT on how to have a special event there.
– DISCUSSION of the interior. Real airline Southwest 737 seats and décor.
– REPORT on the retail wine store. Boutique wines and spirits. Sandwich bar there too.
– REPORT that Servers are dressed as flight attendants.
– REPORT on entertainment schedule available, check on-line. i.e. Movie night on Tues., etc.,
– (contact info: www.bouschet.com and www.psairbar.com and (760) 327-7701).