cont. “Legal Eagle” Segment – May 5, 2023
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Seg 3 – cont. “Legal Eagle” Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
LAW OFFICES OF ROBERT L. FIRTH w/ Robert Firth re: 68910 Adelina Road, Cathedral City, CA. 92234.
– QUESTIONS FROM “JOEY PALS”.
1.Who is libel when a passenger dies because a plane’s defibrillator doesn’t work? (Could be lots of folks; airline, maintenance company, manufacturer).
2. How can Gov., Abbot of Texas void a jury’s guilty verdict? (Any Governor can do this. Every state has a provision where the Governor can veto a jury’s verdict!!!!)
3. Who is libel when a plane’s passenger has an allergy to peanuts that might kill them? (Dubious lawsuit on the Mother’s part. All peanut products have a warning printed on them.)
– REPORT that Robert’s expertise is in Consumer Bankruptcy, #7 and #13. Now very busy. No more moratorium on evictions and foreclosures. He does wills, estate planning. Is on TV webinar explaining trusts on KESQ early Sat., morning.
– (contact info: www.firthlaw.com and (760) 770-4066).