Palm Springs Air Museum Segment – May 3, 2023
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Seg 2 – Palm Springs Air Museum Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
PALM SPRINGS AIR MUSEUM w/ Ann Greer re: 745 N. Gene Autry Tr., Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– The Patriotic Center of the Coachella Valley.
– REPORT that on Sat., May 6; open cockpit (wear flats) 10:30 – 12:30; Sat., is Palm Desert Day for residents or workers gets in FREE. Sponsored by the City of Palm Desert.
– REPORT that the Disney Plane “The Mouse” along w/ the documentary about it are on now.
– REPORT that all hangers are air conditioned.
– REPORT that there is still the F-117 Nighthawk Stealth Fighter display up.
– HOLD THE DATE; Mon., May 29; the Memorial Day Flower Drop. Red carnations for the more recent wars; white carnations are for past wars. 50th anniversary of the end of the Viet Nam War. The Gold Star families will be honored as well. Starts @ 1 PM. There will be food vendors, jazz musicians and PB4Y-2 the world’s ONLY flying one.
– REPORT “Snoopy and the Red Baron” (runs thru May 7) traveling exhibition.
– REPORT that the Air Museum is open every day 10 AM – 5 PM and open cockpits are back w/ warbird rides.
– REPORT that KIDS 12 and under get in FREE w/ a paying adult. Friendly dogs on a leash. – (contact info: www.psairmuseum.org and (760) 778-6262.)