D.O.H.C./Women’s Segment – April 4, 2023
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Seg 1 – D.O.H.C./Women’s Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
DESERT OASIS HEALTH CARE w/ Cathy Allison re: Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Mental Health Therapist @ D.O.H.C. Behavioral Health where she is a Master Level Clinician. 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
– THEME FOR TODAY: “Being Resilliant”,
– REPORT that the key trait to being able to manage stress is to be resilliant.
– REPORT on a book called “Who Moved the Cheese”.
– DISCUSSION of being able to adapt to change.
– REPORT on how to find new paths to “the cheese”.
– 10 POINTS OF RESILLIANCY.
1. I am able to adapt when change happens.
2. I can deal w/ whatever comes my way.
3. I try to see the humorous side of a problem.
4. Having to cope w/ stress makes me stronger.
5. I tend to bound back after something negative.
6. I believe I can achieve my goals even w/ obstacles.
7. Under pressure I stay focus and think clearly.
8. I am not easily discouraged.
9. I think of myself as strong.
10. I am able to handle sadness.
– REPORT that you can call D.O.H.C.’s help line (760) 969-6555.
– (contact info: www.mydohc.com and (760) 969-5277).