Restaurant of the Week Segment – April 17, 2023
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Seg 1 – Restaurant of the Week Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK w/ Dan Gore re: “Oscars”; 125 E. Tahquitz Cyn., Way. Palm Springs and “Luchows”; 4771 E. Palm Cyn., Dr. Palm Springs. (Rim Rock Center)
– REPORT on “Oscars”; undergoing a lovely re-model. Open 100% during this time; has fabulous shows most nights. The new bar will be in the old “Café Jasmine”. “Bitchiest Brunch” weekend Sat., Sun., and Mon. “Mimosa Men” Sat., @ 1 PM, w/ complimentary Mimosas
– HOLD THE DATE: June 13 Re-uniting the CAST OF DALLAS @ OSCARS. Almost sold out already. Q. and A. outside on the newly renovated patio. Get tickets through www.oscarspalmsprings.com.
– DISCUSSION of the other shows – check them out on the website.
– HOLD THE DATE: Tues., Ap., 25. Lainie Kazan
– REPORT on “Luchows”; Has new chef; a new restaurant manager who is also Chinese Chef Gao.
– REPORT that the food @ “Luchows” is made “fresh to order”
– REPORT on “Luchows” has vegetarian dishes: and spring rolls, the tofu, buddah’s delight and the mushrooms and broccoli. Joey loves the wonton soup. Tyler loves the walnut shrimp. Take out available also.
– REPORT that “Luchows” is open for DINNER ONLY, Wed., thru Sunday. Opening @ 5 PM every one of those days.
– DISCUSSION that you can do events/parties THERE.
– (contact info: www.oscarspalmsprings.com and (760) 325-1188 www.luchowspalmsprings.com and (760) 656-0045)