Bilhartz Desert Insurance Segment – March 14, 2023
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Seg 2 – Bilhartz Desert Insurance Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
BILHARTZ DESERT INSURANCE w/ Brian Bilhartz. 41865 Boardwalk; Ste., 108, Palm Dessert. 92211.
– REPORT on his trip to Washington D.C. w/ a group of his agents to share consumer issues and concerns w/ our elected representatives – Rep., Kenneth Calvert.
– REPORT that they are now talking about a Part D open enrollment period. We are now in a Medicare Advantage Open Enrollment. We have one opportunity to change their plan due to the increase in drug costs.
– REPORT that people don’t know to ask for a “generic alternative” not just a “generic”.
– REPORT that Medicare is NOT just for older persons.
– REPORT on what we should be doing about insurances @ this time OF THE YEAR. The rules about what you can and cannot do are hard to understand.
– REPORT that you have until Mar., 31 to decide what to do. New plans might now be as good as the old ones w/out guidance.
– REPORT that Medicare has three product options; 1. Medicare Advantage, 2. Medicare Supplement and 3. Medicare Part D.
– REPORT that this is so complicated one should work w/ Brian to get through it. WATCH out for “tricks”…..speak w/ Brian to be certain.
– REPORT that Brian will serve his clients in their home, in his office, on the phone. He has all the special classification to do all of this.
– (contact info; www.bilhartzinsurance.com and (760) 459-9617).