Animal Segment – February 10, 2023
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Seg 3 – Animal Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
ANIMAL SAMARITANS w/ Valerie Kattz (w/ fur baby Brenna), Jarred Ellis.
– REPORT on the 3rd Annual “Have A Heart for Homeless Pets” fundraiser in February. All monies benefit “No Kill” Shelter and Foster Program. $5,000. Goal. 1. Donate in person @ one of their shelters. 2. Donate @ the “120% Lino “ Store @ The Gardens on El Paseo. Adoption even there on Sunday Feb., 12 from 12 noon – 2 PM.
– REPORT on the 1st Friday Art Walk March 3; 4 PM – 7 PM. Jarred will be @ Coda Gallery collecting donations WITH WINE and a guest artists.
– REPORT on the monthly “Yappy Hours” the 2nd Thurs., of every month @ “Margaritaville” from 4 – 6 PM for a $20. Donation and all the wine you can drink.
– REPORT that they now have Ophthalmology services.
– (contact info: www.animalsamaritans.org and (760) 343-3477)
LOVING ALL ANIMALS w/ Janet McAfee, animal advocate.
– REPORT on the impact Lindi Biggi has had on the animal community. She made rescue fun and brought the shelters together.
– REPORT on the needs of the Coachella Valley Animal Campus in the CV. In a remote area of Thousand Palms. On the corner of Petland Place and Rio Del Sol. 72-050 Pet Land Pl. 1,000 Palms. (contact info: www.rcdas.org and (760) 343-3644)
– REPORT that there are too many animals now and might have to euthanize some if support is not found.
– REPORT that help is really needed now.
– (contact info; www.lovingallanimals.org and (760) 834-7000).