Ascend Insurance Segment – February 24, 2023
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Seg 1 – Ascend Insurance Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
ASCEND INSURANCE w/ Dennis Van Buskirk re; re: 36917 Cook St., #101, Palm Desert, CA. 92211. In University Village.
– DISCUSSION that he plays Pickleball. Fastest growing sport in the country.
– DISCUSSION that it is good to be able to talk to the same person in the office, come in for a face-to-face and get that personal attention and service.
– QUESTIONS FROM “JOEY PALS”
1. What are the issues involved w/ having an altercation w/ an uninsured motorist? (Your own insurance for bodily injury will cover your problem w/ an uninsured motorist.).
2. If someone drives your car once in a while, do I have to insure that person? (It’s called permissive insurance and as long as that person DOES NOT live in your house, they can drive your car once in a while, as long as they have an active license.)
3. Read that Medicare and Medicade will be gone in CA., (Not true. Medicare will go to everyone who has worked all their life, automatically. Medicare B must be requested. Then you can get the Medicare Supplement or the Advantage Plan.)
4. Will drivers pay less for insurance in Feb., in CA? (Insurance is really difficult NOW. IF YOU ARE ONE DAY LATE paying your premium, the insurance companies will probably NOT RENEW YOU.)
– REPORT on the 30 different companies he works with. NO BROKERAGE FEES.
– REPORT that the whole office is bi-lingual.
– REPORT that the office does the paperwork…a lot of it on-line and over the phone.
– REPORT that he also writes commercial policies.
– (contact info; www.ascendins.com and (760) 341-3477.)