Charity Segment – February 10, 2023
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Seg 1 – Charity Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
TOOLS FOR TOMORROW w/ Andrea Hecht, Ex., Dir. and Judith Antonio, Pres. re:
– REPORT on mission statement: Tools for Tomorrow is an after-school arts and literacy program of art, music, writing and theater. It’s for children 8 to 11 in the public schools.
– REPORT that they are in 17 schools throughout the Valley. Teachers are paid. There are 500 students in the Fall.
– DISCUSSION that they have an On-Line Class.
– DISCUSSION that they have a Theater Class.
– DISCUSSION that they want to “reach”, “teach” and “inspire” the children thru the arts.
– REPORT that they began in 1999 and are NOW back in the classroom.
– SAVE THE DATE: Feb., 27 @ the Agua Caliente Casino Rancho Mirage. “A Night At The Moulin Rouge”. Children will perform, great dinner, silent auction.
– DISCUSSION of their other events. i.e. Wreaths.
– (contact info: www.toolsfortomorrow.org.and (760) 601-3954).