Desert Oasis Health Care Segment – February 6, 2023
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Seg 3 – Desert Oasis Health Care Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
D.O.H.C. w/ Dr. Lindsey Valenzuela re: 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”. Vice President of Population Health and Health Integration.
QUESTIONS FROM “JOEY PALS” IN THE MEDICINE CABINET.
1. Sunasi; re: a drug for narcolepsy or obstructive sleep apnea (OSH)? (Yes, works for daytime sleepiness. It’s an oral medication.).
2. Aspirin causes a 26% increase in heart failure. (2021 study AFTER the fact. Folks who had an increased risk of heart issues already. More info is needed).
3. Got vaccine and now has leg shakes. (This vaccine is the MOST STUDIED of any vaccine, EVER…Report any side effects to AERS.org. Shaking can be caused by many things. Need to check for other concerns w/ your primary physician)
4. When you die, for 30 seconds before and after, your brain has gamma oscillation activity. (DF. of change of brain activity…occur during dreaming too. Difficult to study.)
5. Changes in the protocols for circumcisions…changes in microbiomes in penis forever. (Not a closed issue. Seems to be no change in bacteria in men who are and are not circumcised.)
– REPORT that it is still Flu Season, GET YOUR FLU SHOT.
– (contact info: www.mydohc.com and (760) 969-6555).