Restaurant of the Week Segment – January 13, 2023
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Seg 1 – Restaurant of the Week Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK w/ Rita Capponi and Bob Wills re: “Grand Central Palm Springs” in La Plaza, Palm Springs.
– REPORT on their Valentine Day Menu; 5 courses; A wrapped scallops; seafood ravioli; lobster and steak; sea bass; pear tart and expresso for $89. European Seating. No time limit on your table. Make reservations on the website or Open Table.
– REPORT on “Nibbles and Bites” from 1 – 5 PM. Also features fabulous artwork.
– DISCUSSION that they are open for dinner 5 days a week, all day 7:30 AM to 9 PM. Mon. and Tues. open for breakfast and lunch and they close @ 3 PM.
– REPORT on their breakfast menu…i.e. mushroom toast, great waffles and French toast.
– REPORT that there is a children’s menu and coloring books etc.,
– INTRODUCTION of Bob, their “Second Heart”. HOLD THE DATE; Feb., 26 @ 5 PM in honor of Black History Month. Special Chef Betty w/ a special menu.
– (contact info: www.grandcentralpalmsprings.com and (760) 699-7185).