Ascend Insurance Segment – January 27, 2023
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Seg 1 – Ascend Insurance Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
ASCEND INSURANCE w/ Dennis Van Buskirk re; re: 36917 Cook St., #101, Palm Desert, CA. 92211. In University Village.
– DISCUSSION that his family’s Christmas.
– DISCUSSION that it is good to be able to talk to the same person in the office, come in for a face-to-face and get that personal attention and service.
– REPORT that Dennis periodically “re-shops” insurances to be certain you are getting the best service. The computer sends out some “late” notices.
– REPORT that IF YOU ARE ONE DAY LATE paying your premium, the insurance companies will probably NOT RENEW YOU. - REPORT that the end of the year is a good time to review EVERYTHING. Costs will be going up in 2023.
– QUESTIONS FROM A “JOEY PAL”
1. What are the issues involved in the theft of a car w/ keyless ignition? (Thieves break the windows etc., just like any other theft of a car.).
– REPORT on the 30 different companies he works with. NO BROKERAGE FEES.
– REPORT that the whole office is bi-lingual.
– REPORT that the office does the paperwork…a lot of it on-line and over the phone.
– REPORT that he also writes commercial policies.
– (contact info; www.ascendins.com and (760) 341-3477.)