“Legal Eagle” Segment – January 18, 2023
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Seg 3 – “Legal Eagle” Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
LAW OFFICES OF ROBERT L. FIRTH w/ Robert Firth re: 68910 Adelina Road, Cathedral City, CA. 92234.
– QUESTIONS FROM “JOEY PALS”.
1.What are the new laws in the State of California? (Yes to a woman’s right to an abortion and by nurse practitioners and midwives in the first trimester; Minimum wage raised to $15.50 an hour; Legislature created a “fast food council” for restaurants w/ more than 100 locations nationwide, to pay the fast food workers $22/hr. – this law might not be in place long; Now bicycle riders can go across the street w/ the pedestrians.).
2. What about the long-time married couple who discovered they were brother and sister? (They COULD NOT get married NOW while knowing this, but if they are already married, probably will stay married.).
3. What about the 6 year-old shooter? (Almost impossible to form “intent”. A mens rea. Can possibly be sent to a juvenile facility until he is 21. Happened in VA. Where there is very loose gun control. The law may go after the parents.)
– REPORT that his expertise is in Estate Planning, Probate and Bankruptcy.
– (contact info: www.firthlaw.com and (760) 770-4066).