cont.“Senior Moment” Segment – January 11, 2023
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Seg 2 – cont.“Senior Moment” Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
DEMENTIA HELP CENTER w/ Kae Hammond re: 75-270 Hwy. 111 Suite 204 Indian Wells 92210
– REPORT on how the “beat” of a mother’s heartbeat and rushing of blood while we are in the womb helps us develop our ability to hear and sense a beat @ the 16th week in the womb.
– DISCUSSION of what you gain first is last out and the other way around too.
– MISSION STATEMENT that Dementia Help Center is the rescue plan for family caregivers.
– DISCUSSION of the question left-over from Allan in the previous segment; How do you test for Dementia/Alzheimer’s? There are multiple tests because there are over 100 different types of Dementia.
– REPORT on what form such test may take. Need to determine what part of the brain is the “healthy” part. Called the “mini mental test.”
– DISCUSSION that Dementia and Alzheimer’s may manifest in different ways w/ different symptoms.
– DISCUSSION of any change in a person’s gait is a strong indication of what is to come.
– REPORT on how IMPORTANT socialization is for D/A folks. IT IS ESSENTIAL.
– REPORT on the bi-monthly “THRIVE” support group for ALL LEVELS. Open to clients, family, care-givers. Also have a ZOOM meeting. Call for the link. FREE CONSULTATIONS.
– (contact info: www.dementiahelpcenter.com and (760) 636-6355).