D.O.H.C./Women’s Segment – December 21, 2022
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Seg 2 – D.O.H.C./Women’s Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
DESERT OASIS HEALTH CARE w/ Cathy Allison re: Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Mental Health Therapist @ D.O.H.C. Behavioral Health where she is a Master Level Clinician. 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”.
– THEME FOR TODAY: “Cherish The Holidays”,
– DISCUSSION of how the impact of the Holidays affect you and your choices.
– REPORT on what/how to cherish.
1. Your Christmas Memories.
2. Your loved ones/friends.
– REPORT on how to “choose, not react”. So that Holidays don’t become;
1. The scene of an argument, or disagreement.
2. Stress, sleep, financial problems.
3. Add in alcohol etc, sugar, rich foods.
4. Add in the excitement of catching up, planning, decorating, etc.
– REPORT that all these things contribute to cause DRAMA. When women let their guard down, and tempers may flair.
– DISCUSSION of how women “balance” SO MANY THINGS @ ONE TIME. How to delegate.
– SUGGESTION that you need to have a quiet meeting W/ YOURSELF before an event.
– (contact info: www.mydohc.com and (760) 969-5277).
Trees freshly cut, not stored for months.
Fresh from Montana and Idaho.
Tree stands available, that don’t EVER leak and are already attached and level.
Wreaths, garlands, etc.,
Will flock any color.
Open 9 AM to 9 PM up to and thru Christmas Day.
Their lot: 73-796 San Luis Rey, Palm Desert
Call Rio @ (406) 370-5479.