Palm Springs Air Museum Segment – December 20, 2022
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Seg 2 – Palm Springs Air Museum Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
PALM SPRINGS AIR MUSEUM w/ Fred Bell. re: @ 745 N. Gene Autry Tr., Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– REPORT on TODAY’s “Santa Fly-Over” of all three hospitals to honor all the Health-Care workers. Eisenhower, Desert Regional and JFK. (and the HI-Desert Medical Center) It’s a helicopter w/ Santa waving to all. All the nurses, doctors, and patients come out to look up in the sky.
– REPORT that the Air Museum is also donating a pallet of turkeys to F.I.N.D. in honor of all the health-care folks Santa is flying over today.
– SAVE THE DATE: “Snowtopia” @ the P.S. Air Museum on Tues., Wed., Thurs., and Fri. Dec., 20 – 23. Santa is going to bring snow in. Open from 5 to 8:30 PM. Get tickets on-line or at the door. Children under 3 get in FREE. $7./ adult ticket w/ group ticket rates too. There is a photo-opportunity set up for cell phone photos as well.
– REPORT that the Palm Springs Air Museum is open 10 AM to 5 PM every day except Christmas Day.
– DISCUSSION of the after Christmas schedule of Saturday programs that are listed on the website. i.e. the new Stealth Exhibit and the new Walt Disney “The Mouse” Exhibit also.
– DISCUSSION of the Walt Disney permanent exhibition.
– (contact info: www.palmspringsairmuseum.org and (760) 778-6262)