“Generation Z” Segment – January 3, 2023
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Seg 1 – “Generation Z” Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
GENERATION “Z” w/ Alea Leilani Schaefer. re: Joey Englsh’s granddaughter.
– REPORT on her generation’s (1997 – 2015) take on the “scene” where she lives in Denver.
– DISCUSSION of a friend who passed from Fentanyl and how it is impacting her peers. Perception of the dealers who are selling Fentanyl. How the 19 year-old friend was buying cocaine and didn’t know it was “laced” w/ Fentanyl.
– REPORT that there is an on-line testing kit to test recreational drugs for Fentanyl. Marijuana is also legal in Colorado.
– DISCUSSION of her perception of the heightened awareness among her generation.
– DISCUSSION of how her generation “communicates” w/ parents, friends, etc.,. i.e. text, talk, “snapchat”, “be real” a app Alea didn’t care for and cancelled because she felt too exposed on it.
– DISCUSSION of what her generation thinks of marriage, the family, having children, travel, dual incomes, homes.