Desert Oasis Health Care Segment – December 26, 2022
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Seg 2 – Desert Oasis Health Care Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
D.O.H.C. w/ Dr. Lindsey Valenzuela re: 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”. Vice President of Population Health and Health Integration.
– DISCUSSION that this is week 147 of the word “pandemic”.
– DISCUSSION of her being a patient advocate.
– REPORT that the Pandemic has been a boon to Research and Development.
– REPORT that in Europe a monoclonal antibody has been develop to prevent RSV in children!!!!! CDC and FDA are reviewing it here in America by next RSV Season. For babies.
– REPORT that there has been more of flu and RSV.
– REPORT that Covid numbers are dropping.
– REPORT that in the New Year vaccines may go commercial and folks will have to pay for them and therefore might NOT take them.
– DISCUSSION that the vaccine will probably have to change each year.
– (contact info: www.mydohc.com and www.myturn.gov and (760) 969-6555).