Restaurant of the Week Segment – January 2, 2023
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Seg 1 – Restaurant of the Week Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK w/ Jacky Donnell re: “Elmer’s Restaurant” 1030 E. Palm Canyon Dr., P.S.
– REPORT on how busy and blessed Elmer’s is and has always been. How her dining guest come from all over the world.
– REPORT that in 2023 Elmer’s will update the menu. New photos as well as to still have all the popular items. New chorizo bowl, new veggie bowl. Still have the great prime rib.
– REPORT on their bacon being so great. FROM MONTANA.
– REPORT that there are “superhero” masks for the children.
– REPORT OPEN; Every day from 6 AM – 9 PM.
– REPORT that Jacky is doing wonderful new things for the outdoor dining, WITH HEATERS IF NEEDED. New outdoor patio area is going to be remodeled.
– REPORT that they don’t really take reservations, but lines move quickly.
– (contact info: www.eatatelmers.com and (760) 327-8419)