cont. w/ Desert Oasis Health Care Segment – October 24, 2022
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 12:00 NOON – 1:00 PM
Seg 3 – cont. w/ Desert Oasis Health Care Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
Cont…. D.O.H.C. w/ Dr. Lindsey Valenzuela re: 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”. Vice President of Population Health and Health Integration
– QUESTIONS FROM “JOEY PALS”.
1. I take heart medicines. So, is Paxlovid bad for me? (Yes, it can be. Probably should stop heart medicines for the 5 days you take Paxlovid. Check w/ your Dr.).
2. I’m having nightmares since I’ve had Covid..,,does this new Covid Variant beat immunity? (Yes, they are studying the new variants).
3. Do babies born during the lockdown develop communication skills slower? (Yes, partly because of masks and the inability to SEE faces, smiles, etc.)
4. Does Covid increase the risk of Alzheimers. (Yes, possibly due to effects of inflammation. Being studied.)
5. Is there a reduced cardiac function after having Covid? (Yes, mostly of Long Covid.)
– (contact info: www.mydohc.com and (760) 969-6555).