cont. “Go Green” Segment – October 7, 2022
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 12:00 NOON – 1:00 PM
Seg 3 – cont. “Go Green” Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
REVIVALS/DAP HEALTH w/ Steven Henke re: “Mr. Community” Director of Brand Marketing re: 1695 N. Sunrise, P.S. 92262
– REPORT on Jerry Keller’s fabulous “LuLu California Bistro”. Especially the chocolate cake. YUM.
– REPORT on the event honoring Michael Childers and J.R. Roberts w/ the launch of the new Desert Magazine @ the Plaza Theatre. New editor, Michael Davis. SEE THE PHOTO BELOW.
– REPORT on the celebrities and press corp that were there; i.e. Dorothy Dale Klaus and Ken Prescott.
– HOLD THE DATE: Desert Aids Walk “Walk Out Loud” on Oct., 29 @ Ruth Hardy Park.
– REPORT on the new “Vision Forward” project to expand footprint and services to more residents. i.e. mobile clinic. New wellness clinic in Indio.
– DISCUSSION of being “culturally competent”.
– REPORT on the shopping @ Revivals.
– (contact info: www.revivalsstores.com and www.daphealth.org).