Ascend Insurance Segment – October 28, 2022
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 12:00 NOON – 1:00 PM
Seg 2 – Ascend Insurance Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
ASCEND INSURANCE w/ Dennis Van Buskirk re; re: 36917 Cook St., #101, Palm Desert, CA. 92211. In University Village.
– DISCUSSION that there is no longer any “pre-conceived conditions” w/ health insurance coverage.
– REPORT that as long as you apply during Open Enrollment, you CANNOT be denied coverage.
– DISCUSSION if you have a PPO they can still ask some questions. You will automatically get the Medicare Advantage.
– REPORT on questions from “Joey Pals”
1. The way the economy is now, are people dropping their insurances due to inability to pay? (Everything is going up. If you get in trouble, cancelled, etc….The insurance company will automatically put you on the plan closest to your original one.)
2. Why does my car insurance go up even though my car is getting older? (Yes, because harder to get parts, rental cars, repairs made, etc/ You might get discounts if you are a member of AAA).
– REPORT on the 30 different companies he works with. NO BROKERAGE FEES.
– REPORT that the whole office is bi-lingual.
– REPORT that the office does the paperwork…a lot of it on-line and over the phone.
– REPORT that he also writes commercial policies.
– (contact info; www.ascendins.com and (760) 341-3477.)