Desert Oasis Health Care Segment – September 5, 2022
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 12:00 NOON – 1:00 PM
Seg 2 – Desert Oasis Health Care Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
D.O.H.C. w/ Dr. Lindsey Valenzuela re: 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”. Vice President of Population Health and Health Integration.
– REPORT that we are in the 131 week of Pandemic.
– REPORT that Riverside County cases of Covid are on the decline. Hope for no surge after Labor Day.
– DISCUSSION of the new generation of Covid vaccine/booster that will be better protection will be available starting Wed., Sept., 7 in Palm Springs, Bermuda Dunes, Yucca Valley and Indio.
– REPORT on how to make appointments for flu shows, covid vaccinations and MPox vaccinations.
– REPORT that as of Sept., the government will STOP paying for vaccines and the UNBELIEVABLE cost for patients then….some will cost over $400,000. or more a dose.
– REPORT that D.O.H.C. is focusing more on MPox label instead of monkey-pox.
– REPORT that MPox vaccinations are being scheduled in concert w/ DAP Health. Call or go on-line to book an appointment.
– REPORT that MSM population is most @ risk for MPox.
– REPORT that criteria for vaccinations/treatment for MPox is on www.mydohc.com.
– (contact info: www.mydohc.com and (760) 969-6555).