cont. w/ Desert Oasis Health Care Segment – September 12, 2022
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 12:00 NOON – 1:00 PM
Seg 3 – cont. w/ Desert Oasis Health Care Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
D.O.H.C. w/ Dr. Lindsey Valenzuela re: 275 El Cielo Rd., Palm Springs, 92262. “Your Health, Your Life, Our Passion”. Vice President of Population Health and Health Integration.
– “THE MEDICINE CABINET”.
QUESTIONS FROM “JOEY PALS”.
1. What’ about the rebound of Paxlovid for Covid? (Yes, there are new rules for isolation etc w/ the second course.)
2. Is one blood type more susceptible to Covid? (YES, Type A.)
3. Is diarrhea a common symptom of CV19? (Yes, even if it is a rebound case.)
4. What are Zombie cells that refuse to die that the Mayo Clinic is saying will increase life span 30%? (Stay tuned and will report on next week.)
5. Is there an injectable therapy that Northwestern has found to reverse paralysis in spinal cord injuries.? (Hope to encourage re-growth. Still being researched.)
6. Has China got the world’s first needle-free vaccine to inhale? (Probably and there is one for the flu also, but not approved yet.
– (contact info: www.mydohc.com and (760) 969-6555).