City of P.S. Segment – September 7, 2022
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 12:00 NOON – 1:00 PM
Seg 2 – City of P.S. Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
ACT FOR MS w/ Ann Greer re: 73-710 Fred Waring Dr., Ste., #118, Palm Desert, CA. 92260. – REPORT on the wonderful donors who keep supporting ACT for MS.
– REPORT that their motto is “helping our clients stay stronger, longer”.
– DISCUSION that to apply for services from Act For MS, go to the website w/ a doctor’s note.
– HOLD THE DATE for a FREE Wellness Weekend on Oct., 15, 16 @ the Living Desert.
– HOLD THE DATE for the 1st Golf Tournament Jan.,23.
– (contact info: www.actforms.org and (760) 773-9806).
PALM SPRINGS AIR MUSEUM w/ Ann Greer re: 745 N. Gene Autry Tr., Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– REPORT on events in Sept.
1. DISCUSSION that “Open Cockpits” are open again. Wear loose fitting clothes and rubber-soled shoes to climb inside the planes.
2. Next week three planes are going to the Reno Air Races.
3. Friday Sept., 16 @ 5 PM is the POW/MIA remembrance event because Sept., is national POW/MIA month. Hosted by LuLu Palm Springs in the Miles Hanger. $15 or $20. R.S.V.P. to (760) 482-1836.
4. A B29 will visit on Sept., 27, 28.
– REPORT that they are open every day 10 AM – 5 PM.
– REPORT on there will be Fall Classes they run thru Smart Education. www.desertrobotics.com.
– REPORT that they are open 7 days a week. KIDS 12 and under get in FREE w/ a paying adult. Friendly dogs on a leash. – (contact info: www.psairmuseum.org and (760) 778-6262.)
PALM SPRINGS INTERNATIONAL PIANO COMPETITION. w/ Ann Greer re: 73-710 Fred Waring Dr., #201, Palm Desert, CA. 92260. – HOLD THE DATE: Nov., 15 Fundraiser @ the Annenberg. “American Composers” is the concert theme.
– (contact info: www.cvrep.org and (760) 773-2575).