Box Office Segment – August 3, 2022
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 8:00 – 9:00 AM
Seg 2 -Box Office Segment
LISTEN TO THE COMPLETE SHOW FOR DETAILS OF SUBJECTS DISCUSSED IN THIS INTERVIEW.
“BOX OFFICE” w/ Tracey Essex (presented by Joey English today) 68510 E. Palm Cyn., Dr., Cathedral City, CA. 92234
– REPORT on Covid and the Theatre World.
– REPORT on Palm Springs International Piano Competition or PSIPC (formerly
– REPORT TOMORROW, Thurs., Aug., 4 w/ PSIPC’s Christopher Richardson. @ CV Rep.
CV Rep. will do 5 shows this coming Season. Tony award winners/nominees. Subscriptions on sale. Schedule on website. “Theatre Thursdays” Live on Stage, that will run thru August. Different shows @ 7 PM. www.cvrep.org.
– REPORT on Dezart Performs www.dezartperforms.org.
– REPORT on Desert Ensemble. www.desertensembletheatre.org.
– REPORT on Palm Canyon Theatre. www.palmcanyontheatre.org.
– REPORT on Broadway; “High Noon”, “Into the Woods”, etc.
– FUN FASCINATING FACTS;
Superstitions about the Theatre;
- Re; A bad dress rehearsal
- Re; Blue worn backstage
- Re: A peacock feather on stage
- Re: Whistling backstage
- Re; Flowers BEFORE a show.