Museum Segment – May 4, 2022
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 9:00 – 10:00 AM
Seg 2 – Museum Segment
LISTEN TO THE ENTIRE SEGMENT FOR DETAILS OF THIS INTERVIEW
P.S. AIR MUSEUM w/ Ann Greer re: Public Relations Liaison and Grant Writer @ 745 N. Gene Autry Tr., Palm Springs, CA. 92262.
– REPORT on the new Jim Houston Pavilion w/ the Stealth Bomber in over 91,000 feet of climate-controlled space.
– SAVE THE DATE: May 15 – Palm Desert Residents Day. Get in FREE for P.D. residents w/ proof of residence.
– DISCUSSION that you might allow 3 and a half hours to see the basics of the Museum and the over 70 aircraft on display.
– SAVE THE DATE: May 30 – Memorial Day Air Fair and Flower Drop. Several aircraft flying and visiting. See the “missing man” formation. Dropping 3,000 red and white carnations. Roses for the Gold Star Families. Information on the parking, etc.
– REPORT on great new merchandise in the gift shop.
– REPORT that KIDS 12 and under get in FREE w/ a paying adult. Friendly dogs on a leash.
– (contact info: www.psairmuseum.org and (760) 778-6262.)