“Restaurant of the Week” Segment – February 28, 2022
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 9:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 1 – “Restaurant of the Week” Segment
RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK w/ John Fritch re: “Peaks”. Top of the Tram in Palm Springs.
– REPORT on “Boozehounds” the new restaurant @ 1030 N. Palm Canyon Drive where we are meeting. A restaurant where Dogs bring their Humans!!!.
– REPORT that Peaks is now open for lunch and soon will be open for dinner. Open @ 11 AM and close @ 4 PM.
– REPORT that Lookout Lounge and Pines Café are open all day.
– DISCUSSION of you need to buy your Tram tickets ahead of time, on-line and then make your dining reservations. First come first served. Peaks has been sold out every single day.
– REPORT on all the snow at the Top of the Tram. Wonderful views. Temps around 30.
– REPORT that every seat in the Lookout Lounge has a fabulous view.
– REPORT on the new special cocktails. Vodka based w/ berries, hot apple cider, etc.
– REPORT that John and his management team developed the special drinks.
– REPORT that there is a drink limit @ the Top of the Tram due to the altitude.
– REPORT that you can dine @ the bottom of the Tram @ the Cascade Café while waiting for your Tram ride.
– DISCUSSION of the how all the food, water and supplies get up to the Top of the Tram….on the Tram…EVERY SINGLE DAY.
– (contact info: www.pstramway.com and (760) 325-4537).