Eisenhower Health Segment – February 23, 2022
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 9:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 3 Seg 1 – Eisenhower Health Segment
EISENHOWER HEALTH w/ Wendy Beerbower re: Senior Vice President of Eisenhower Health Foundation and Lee Rice 17 years as Media Coordinator and Communications Specialist @ Eisenhower Health 39000 Bob Hope Dr., Rancho Mirage, CA. 92270.
– REPORT that Eisenhower Health is the Valley’s only “not for profit” hospital and Wendy will explain all that to us.
1. DISCUSSION of what EHF does for the hospital.
2. DISCUSSION of her role in planning the giving team activities and annual giving campaign.
3. DISCUSSION of what the new capital campaign will fund for the hospital.
– REPORT on how supportive the community is for the hospital. Back to Bob and Deloras Hope, the Annenbergs, etc.
– REPORT on celebrating their 50th anniversary.
– REPORT that due to the Medicare billing system, the Hospital makes half as much on twice as many patients.
– REPORT that of all their 170,000 patients a year, only 2% are giving for various reasons.
– PLANS FOR THE FUTURE. www.eisenhowerhealth.org/giving.
1. Double the rehab facility.
2. Build a 4-story building for all Cardiology Services in together.
3. Cardio-vascular Pavilion, a sterile surgical facility etc.,
– (contact info: www.eisenhowerhealth.org and 340-3911).