cont. Business/Finance Segment – February 25, 2022
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 9:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 5 Seg 2 – cont. Business/Finance Segment
CANNABIS CORNER w/ Nancy McDonald. Location TBA.
– REPORT on the help an Airbnb client got from Cannabis for his PTSD.
– REPORT that it helps folks who were abused as children, battered wives, etc.
– REPORT that CBD is taken orally and is the way to start. CBD is not psycho-active. Then later you can go to THC which is….start low and slow w/ THC.
– DISCUSSION that Cannabis is legal in CA. More than .3% of THC in cannabis is illegal.
– REPORT that 2500 N. Palm Cyn., will be the new Cannabis Lounge and Consumption Lounge location. Hope to have it open soon. There will be FREE consultations too. Will be named “The Row”.
– REPORT that you can take Cannabis for as long as you need.
– REPORT that they will partner w/ the Italian Restaurant next door to the new store. GREAT CHEF.
– REPORT that the non-psychoactive CBD is used for many things. You can drive while taking it. Mood uplifter, helps avert anxiety attacks, helps w/ sleep.
– REPORT that the THCV part of the plant will really help w/ appetite suppression. Doesn’t required a prescription, but you must be 21.
– (contact info; TBA)