cont: Children/Charity Segment – January 13, 2022
5:00 – 6:00 AM and 9:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 5 Seg 2 – cont: Children/Charity Segment
MAMA’S HOUSE w/ Jan Lupia re: Secure and safe location.
– REPORT on celebrating their 10th anniversary.
– REPORT on their mission statement: to serve women who are in crisis pregnancies or have children and are in dangerous situations in their home and have no where to go.
– REPORT that they are vetted before they are brought into Mama’s House to protect everyone.
– SAVE THE DATE: Luncheon w/ speaker Mike Pompeo on Feb., 4 & 5. @ The Renaissance Indian Wells. (844) 232-8622 X 700 for tickets @ $175.
– REPORT on their expansion hopes.
– (contact info; www.themamashouse.org and (844) 232-8622 X 799).
DESERT ARC w/ Madeline Zuckerman
– REPORT on the 4th Annual Champions of Change Recognition Awards Luncheon. Feb., 8 @ the Agua Caliente Resort Rancho Mirage. Tix are $100. Call (760) 404-1368 or go on the website to see sponsorship opportunities
– DISCUSSION of their mission statement. 65 years old. The have a day program where clients are taught skills that enable them to work and contribute to society.
– REPORT that Desert Arc has 5 business divisions that they offer.
– STAY TUNED; April 2022 proposed Golf Tourney @ Fantasy Springs.
– (contact info: www.desertarc.org and (760) 404-1368).