“Restaurant of the Week” Segment -December 18, 2021
9:00 – 10:00 AM
Hour 1 Seg 1 – “Restaurant of the Week” Segment
RESTAURANT OF THE WEEK w/ Dick Shalhoub re: His 30 McDonald’s in Riverside and San Bernadino Counties.
– REPORT on the restaurant industry seems to be rebounding.
– REPORT that the labor issue is paramount in the restaurant industry. Hard to be fully staffed. Restaurants are closing for more days and hours weekly.
– REPORT that the “Dollar Meals” are gone. With the cost pressures/supply chain/ the dollar menu will change.
– REPORT that the whole salad menu is gone because of labor issues.
– DISCUSSION that there are no plans AT THIS POINT IN TIME to raise prices.
– DISCUSSION of their new McDonalds coming @ 42nd and Jefferson.
– DISCUSSION of the unknown posture of the California Legislature. i.e. wages an hour/health and welfare/pensions etc.
– REPORT on the assistance McDonalds is giving to the victims of the horrible tornados last week in Kentucky, Tennessee etc.
– (contact info: www.mcdonalds.com and (760) 674-3335).
- Trees freshly cut, not stored for months.
- Fresh from Montana and Idaho.
- Will deliver.
- Tree stands available, that don’t EVER leak and are already attached and level.
- Wreaths, garlands, etc.,
- Will flock any color.
- Open 9 AM to 9 PM up to and thru Christmas Day.
- Their lot: 73-796 San Luis Rey, Palm Desert
- Call Sequoia @ (406) 531-8018.